‘Worst-Case Scenario’ For The Newton Wellesley Hospital

Posted November 05, 2018 05:11:23Newton Wellesley, Illinois (CNN) A “worst-case scenario” for a New York hospital where more than 70 people died after an air ambulance crashed and was swept away is a full day of recovery for a patient who was not part of the accident, the hospital said Friday.

The death of the patient is being treated as an accident, but there is no indication it was an act of terrorism, according to Dr. Steven Wasserstrom, medical director at the Newton Welles, which is part of Newton Health Medical Center.

Wasserstrom said the patient’s name is John, but the hospital did not release his last name.

He died from his injuries Friday morning after the air ambulance crash on Friday afternoon.

The patient was taken to Newton Health’s hospital where he had been on life support, according, a spokeswoman for Newton Health.

Wasserstom said the air paramedics were on standby for him when he was ejected from the aircraft and then suffered severe injuries to his face and neck.

The crash took place about 7:30 p.m.

ET Friday at the intersection of Interstate 80 and State Route 605, about 40 miles west of New York City.

The driver of the air plane, a 40-year-old man, and the passenger, a 33-year old woman, were killed.

The air ambulance was flying at an altitude of about 4,500 feet (1,800 meters) when it crashed, according the National Transportation Safety Board.

The accident caused an evacuation of about 300 people from the Newton Health facility.

The incident was captured on video and shared on social media.

Wakerstrom said he did not know how many patients were on board the airship at the time of the crash.

He said the hospital has received some information that about 100 patients were transferred from the crash site.

Newton Health is in New Jersey, about 200 miles from where the accident happened.

San Antonio hospital says the coronavirus outbreak is over

San Antonio’s medical center said Wednesday it was fully recovered from the virus that killed at least 1,500 people at the San Antonio Hospital.

In a statement, the San Francisco-based hospital said it has “completed the comprehensive review” of the hospital’s virus recovery program.

The center said it was “currently assessing the remaining patients and the potential for additional infections.”

The hospital said Thursday that the virus has been contained in all the affected wards.

The San Antonio Healthcare System said it had seen no new cases of the coronovirus and the health system was able to isolate patients in stable condition.

The hospital also said it is cooperating fully with federal, state and local officials.

San Antonio Health Department Chief Medical Officer Dr. Scott Anderson said Wednesday that there were no new coronaviruses detected at the hospital in the week following the outbreak.

Anderson said he expects the hospital will remain open until March 10, when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will conduct a public health emergency.

He said the hospital had no additional cases and no additional hospitalizations, but would not provide more details.

A Texas health official, speaking on condition of anonymity, told CNN affiliate KENS-TV that the CDC is reviewing the San Diego County Health Department’s recommendation to reopen the San Jacinto Regional Health Center on the same date as the CDC’s review.

CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden said Thursday he does not think the coronivirus will be a problem in the U.S. when it is contained, but that there are cases of transmission from overseas.

“The fact that we had this much travel into the U.” from people in other countries is a serious concern, he said.

Parents of boy with Down syndrome say hospital treatment ‘abysmal’

Parents of a boy with cerebral palsy say the hospital treatment they received for his condition was “abysmally bad.”

The boy, who is now 10, was diagnosed with Down Syndrome in July 2013, and his parents, who live in a small town about 30 miles (50 kilometers) northeast of Pittsburgh, said they were “heartbroken” when they learned of his diagnosis and the hospitalization that followed.

The boy has Down syndrome, a genetic condition that affects how the brain develops.

The condition affects how a child’s muscles and bones work and also can lead to developmental problems such as intellectual and social disabilities.

The doctors who initially treated the boy, however, say the condition is largely a genetic one, and the boy’s parents say they have not received any treatment for the boy since his diagnosis.

The parents said they contacted the hospital, which is in Pittsburgh, about the boy and got a response from a hospital official saying the hospital had been contacted about the condition but that they were waiting for the results.

In a statement to the Associated Press, the hospital said it has had an “ongoing discussion” with the parents.

The hospital said in a statement that it has been “open and transparent” with both the parents and doctors about the care the boy received and that it is “confident” that the boy will recover from his condition.

The boy was born on March 25, 2016.

The parents said in their statement that they are “happy to see our son moving forward, but are disappointed by the hospital response and their inability to provide us with any sort of treatment.”

The hospital did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The father of the boy who has Down Syndrome said he was “disappointed” that his son did not receive a transplant, according to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

He said that the hospital officials were “just making excuses” about the poor care received.

The Tribune-Reporter first reported on the hospital’s response to the parents in March, citing a letter from the hospital to the father.